Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


We had a wonderful and very busy Thanksgiving and once again have so much to thank God for this year! We hosted my side of the family on Turkey day and had lots of good food and wonderful fellowship. Then, we kept up the tradition of having my sister and I go shopping on Black Friday (started at 6:30!) while Jason and my brother-in-law stayed at home with the kiddos. After a long day of shopping, we got ready and headed down to Louisville to spend a couple of days with Jason's side of the family. We had nice and sunny weather while we were there so we took advantage of it and attempted to get a family picture on some of the acreage at the Massey farm. We were able to enjoy another huge meal with all of the fixins' on Saturday night before heading home w/ full bellies and a very tired family! We spent Sunday catching up and getting out all of our Christmas decorations! Woohoo! I absolutely love this time of year so I'm busy making treats, singing to all of my Christmas CDs and planning for fun Christmas parties! It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.....

No comments: