Thursday, March 26, 2009

13 years and counting!!! ; )


Jason and I celebrated 13 years of marriage this past Monday (23rd)!!! Woohoo! He is an absolute sweetheart and surprised me with a getaway for us. He planned everything, down to getting his mom up here to watch our girls overnight, to reserving a beautiful room at the French Lick resort. He also had an appt. made for me at their spa for a manicure and then had dinner reservations for us at their really nice restaurant in the hotel. It was absolutely wonderful as we got time to reconnect, relax, eat some wonderful food and get in some golfing together! Here's a pic of our wedding, 13 years ago. We've aged a bit and have had lots of memories made (good and a few bad!) during the years but wouldn't trade any of it for anything! Sounds a bit cheesy but I can honestly say, I love him more today than I did that day we said "I do" and cannot wait to see what God has in store for us for the next 13....and many more!

No comments: