Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Fun in the Massey house....




Just finishing up the school year and having fun around the Massey house! Here are a few pictures from my world recently.....

I started a new exercise program (got burned out from my old one....I need to be entertained constantly...I think my girlies got that trait from me!) called The Wave...it's kind of like the old step-aerobics routines only this "step" is shaped like a U so the trick is to constantly be rocking it back & forth. It makes for a great workout! My younger two are hilarious when I get the video and Wave out, they run to their bathroom and get their step stools out and start the workout with Mama! Here are a couple of pictures showing off their skills! : )

And, Allie has found out how fun it is to take photos with our digital camera now so I'm including a few pictures from recently that she has taken! ; )

Enjoy.....

No comments: