Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy bday to ME! and getting ready for Turkey Day...


I recently celebrated my 39th birthday...one more year until the big 4 0!!! I teased my hubby that he better save it up this year so that he can spend most of his resources on next year's big party for me...haha! : ) I had a wonderful birthday this year, as usual. I was able to get to both Lauren and Allie's parent teacher conferences that morning and they are both doing great this year in school....that made for a nice bday present! : ) Then I met my mom for lunch, just the two of us! The girls surprised me with putting up decorations in the kitchen for me (Hello Kitty stuff from Lauren's past bday party...love it!) and a birthday balloon. They also got me a necklace, earrings and bracelet set...very pretty! Jason took me out to dinner the night of my bday to The Melting Pot....very romantic and so fun....had a great time together. Just what I needed for my bday.....great laughs and fellowship with my girls, then a nice quiet dinner with my best friend.....it doesn't get any better than that!

No comments: