Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Day Parties! : )



I was one very busy but very blessed mama this year as I was able to take Katelyn to her "parents-day-out" at school on Valentine's Day so she could take part in her party as well as that meant that I was able to help at Lauren's kindergarten party in the morning, then in Allie's 5th grade class in the afternoon. Definitely made for a crazy day but totally worth it! Both of the older girls love when I come in and help out and Katie had a great time at her school too....and Jason even had roses and chocolates sent to me even though he was away in Brazil for a church missions trip....how sweet! Ended our busy day with dinner out at the girls' favorite restaurant....the Mooresville Ponderosa and then took Lauren to ballet class. By the time we were home and all tucked in our beds, we were one very happy but very tired family! : )

No comments: