Thursday, August 11, 2011

First day of school! : )
























Cannot believe that we are ready to start school again! Summer has flown by! The girls are both pretty excited about it....Allie (given that she is a 6th grader this year) is glad to be able to see her friends every day again but not so glad to have to wake up early and have homework during the week! Lauren, heading into 1st grade, could not be more excited! She told me this morning while we were waiting on the bus that she was so excited she could almost pee her pants! ; ) I told her she better not do that! HA! I cannot wait until they get home so I can hear all about their first day back! Now on to the rest of our day.....spending a little time one-on-one with my sweet Katelyn! Just think....a couple of more years and she'll be getting on that bus as well....ugh, I don't even wanna think about that yet! : )

No comments: