Thursday, December 1, 2011

November and Thanksgiving has come and gone....now on to Christmas! :)






Hard to believe that Thanksgiving, which happens to be my all-time favorite holiday of the entire year...has come and gone. Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas, especially what it truly means to me as a believer in Jesus, but there is something about the day of Thanksgiving....all about being thankful, eating tons of awesome food, fellowshipping with lots of family and no stress of mall shopping yet! : ) We hosted again this year for my side of the family...then continued our tradition of my sister and I (joined by my oldest niece this year!) heading out to join the craziness of the Black Friday shopping deals! We also decorated our house to the brim with Christmas beauty, then headed to Louisville for the remainder of the weekend to spend time with the rest of our family down there. Another wonderful year of being thankful and celebrating all that we have been blessed with together! I'm including a few pics of Allie's most recent choir performance (and Lauren sang a song with her class as well!), which took place in early November. As well as a quick photo of Katie having fun around here..... : )



Now on to Allie's Christmas choir program, our small group party, our annual CCG Ladies Tables of Christmas event, our church's parents' night out to go Christmas shopping, our ladies family Christmas tea here at our house, our trip to Nashville, TN for J's office Christmas party and all of the other fun events to round out the holidays this year! Lots going on but lovin' every minute of it! It's definitely beginning to look like Christmas around here! : )

No comments: