Monday, June 25, 2012

Camp Friendship 2012!!!














The time for one of my favorite weeks of the year has come and gone!  Last week I had the privelege to head down to Versailles, IN for our church's 3rd/4th/5th grade kiddos summer Camp Friendship!!  I have gone down there as a counselor now for several years and each year I think it just can't get any better and then God shows up in bigger ways each time!  How wonderful it is to share the gospel with these sweet kiddos.  We are able to spend time with them in hiking, swimming, playing games, making crafts, enjoying sports, worshipping together, learning God's Word together.....so many opportunities to love on them while having tons of fun too!!!  I always come back re-energized for God while a bit tired physically too!  Just so happy and thankful to have had another year of awesome times there this year.....and ready to begin the countdown for next year soon!  : ) 

No comments: