Monday, November 26, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!



AHHHHHH.....my favorite time of the year has arrived!!!  I love the fall season but it truly doesn't get me giddy until Turkey day approaches.  Besides Christmas of course, Thanksgiving has to be my absolute love of holidays.  Glorious spreads of food galore and extra time with family.....nothing better.  This year we again hosted my side of the fam here at our house.....close to 30 people and the fun lasts all day!  Then my sissie, nieces and my almost teenager (Allie!) headed out for some Black Friday shopping from midnight til 6 am....woohoooo!  Now that was some serious fun!!!  Saturday was spent getting out all of our 887 Christmas decorations (that number calculated by my lovely hubs!) to put up in our house before heading south for a couple of days w/ the KY relatives.  Awesome holiday weekend to kick start the festivities to come......it truly is the most wonderful time of the year!  : )

No comments: