Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another baby update!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give another quick update for Massey baby #3. We are now on for next Thursday, 1/31 for our scheduled delivery! We will be going in the hospital in the morning and having the c-section by noon. I'm still going twice a week to the dr. for non-stress tests on baby -- everything has been looking great so we're doing well right now....just anxious for the big day to get here soon! We'll be sure and announce the arrival next week! And, I'm sure there will plenty of photos posted soon after! : )

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I am so excited! But can't they change it to my birthday which is the 30th! YEAH! I can't wait to find out what the babys flavor is!

Amanda said...

Tomorrow is the big day! We will be praying for you, can't wait to find out all of the details! Love, Amanda