Thursday, January 10, 2008

Baby update....

No baby yet....but soon to come! : ) Just wanted to update everyone on our latest appt. Turns out we are scheduled right now for our c-section three weeks from tomorrow! I'm measuring a bit small for the baby's weight right now (you surely couldn't tell it...I feel huge!) so we're also scheduled for an ultrasound next week to double check things. And, no....we still won't find out the sex of the baby! : ) We'll also start what the dr. calls "non-stress" tests on the baby 2x a week as of next week for the next 3 weeks....guess it's routine once mama has reached a certain age....yep, I feel old! : ) Everyone is very excited, especially the girls...they cannot wait for the big day! We'll keep you posted, just wanted to send the latest news!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yeah I am so excited! I can't wait, please keep us updated!